Sunday Wine Reading
1. Laura Borges from VinePair shares the insight why some are wines are so expensive. She breaks down the cost - very well done.
2. Just found the article about Barbera published some 2 months ago. Really liked it
3. This one is about pairing food and wine, the most interesting part is it's not another boring recommendation but mostly about a good piece of science under this theme. As a sommelier, I know it and use in my practice but I do not meet often in blogs, etc.
4. A blog New Jersey Uncorked - very detailed and useful information about local wines
5. My favorite - very elegant blog, very stylish Weakness For Wine. Even if you're not interested in wines, you gotta enjoy the very sight of it.